I seem to be getting into action every time I open the Blogyul-Blogging Bhutan page. Today I read a very interesting post by Rachna(I guess she is a writer too,sorry that's 'cos I don't know anybody there personally).Seriously put into thought by Rachna's latest post about MUSE ON SALE, I was awestruck by the humor bathed with wit in her post. To add to it, there are others following her in putting up their own advertisement for selling their muse,I laughed at the hilarity of some of the weird ways people have chosen to advertise their muse.
But after the laughter ended, I felt sad. I suddenly realized that forget about putting it up for a sale, I don't even have a muse to fall back on. Hmmmmmm, seriously thinking! I guess that's why I could never write a thing worth posting till date. So what I want is a muse.
How does one get a muse? Do we purchase from somebody when they get tired with theirs?(I'm just in the mood to play along with that post I mentioned earlier,no offense meant!). Whatever, let me put up an ad for a muse and lets see if I get a good offer that would turn me into a delightful writer(Keeping my fingers crossed).
Let me make a proper ad, so that I get the best of the muse.
MUSE WANTED.
WORKING CONDITION: Should be able to work in the most muddled brain of a highly pessimist woman. The heart does most of the talking though, so the brain can be forgotten part while dealing with this lady( Now I know why I'm stupid, I never use my brain,arrrgghhh! got to learn how to use my brain).
GENDER: no bar, hey! wait a second! If I choose a female muse, won't I be branded...you know what? and if I choose a male, I'm a decent married woman, so won't it be wrong to ask for another male....this is getting difficult now. Whatever, let me just say, gender no bar.
JOB POSITION:Will be a full time employee so don't you dare think of taking a break. Sometimes might have to work even in odd hours, well you never know when the rusted brain might start functioning again.
PAYMENT: Hmmmmm, to think I thought choosing the gender was a difficult job. Need to ask people who already own a muse whether they pay in cash or kind. So, this will be discussed later.
Serious MUSE wanting to take up the job mentioned above, kindly contact me at this blog.
(This is a work of somebody who is plainly out of mind so please don't take it literally,lol).
No comments:
Post a Comment