write
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
My IT teacher-my daughter
She means serious business whenever she gets a chance to fiddle her favorite toy. Taking a chance of her uncle's laptop before she got her own.
I simply love the way that tiny fingers tap on the keyboard.
The girl with the blue hairband,my IT teacher, intently peering at her own laptop.
MY li'l one needs a chance on her sister's laptop, but the big sister is in no mood to share her priced possession, so I come up with a solution......
She has to make do with her barbie laptop till her next Bday(the day she turns three).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





wow...ur IT teacher sure looks serious abt her business ...:P
ReplyDeleteme likes the baby posing for pic with her barbie laptop... muah... :)
Wow, finally I could meet the ITian here. Wonderful photos with amazing pose. You got a cute little big girl, La. May she fly higher.
ReplyDeleteBaby with barbie is cool, she also would turn a IT teacher sooner or latter. loved it. :)
@Bella,tht baby is the gunda boss in the family...@Leo, I got the idea to put up their pics from ur cmnts on my previous post. Thanks for ur wishes and hope ur wishes come true.
ReplyDelete