write

write

Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm singing

Today there is a song; playing on my lips. The tune that I thought I had forgotten returns. With the tune comes the melody which fills me with ecstasy. And I sing......yes! I sing! I sing of the clear blue sky in which I placed the clouds of my dreams.

I sing of the treacherous cliffs on which I left my rugged hopes hanging. The tune disappears for a while and I prance around; scared that this time I've lost it for good. But it's only a while and the spasms of tune returns, and I hum the forgotten tune back to life.

And hence I sing, of the vast green sea of love that I spread and the melody picks up. So, in a breaking shrill crescendo I sing of the Abundance of bounty that I shall soon harvest.

I sing of the white moon lying blindfolded in the embrace of the black night. There is an unspeakable beauty in the darkest of the night. When the dark curtain lifts its mighty presence; I sing of the freedom of the pretty birds that fly ceaselessly in the empty sky. And I continue singing.........

No comments:

Post a Comment