I remember the famous dialogue from the movie OM SHANTI OM, where SRK is shown clutching an empty bottle and saying these lines, "If you desire something from the core of your heart, the whole universe conspires to make your desires meet you." I've been so touched by this dialogue that I actually feel its truth taking roots in my being.
Just the other day I was reading a book when I drifted slowly into soft sleep without actually intending to and I found myself enter through the spaces of the nopkin homepage which was kept on in my computer. I tried to stop myself; something inside me told me that those spaces were to be filled with letters and not my human body. But before I could stop myself, I found myself sliding past that box and virtually enter inside nopkin. Com. May be it could be because I was talking to a friend about the kind of things that were exchanged between myself and some other nopkin members and I was left wondering how true could be the truth hidden in the mask of all those usernames. So maybe it was my desire to know behind the username people that made me glide through the homepage of our very own nopkin.com.
First to click on me was a beautiful lady scoffing at her children, with her cancer eating her insides. Delicately as she punched her username, she just had to type B and I knew what was to follow, -ella. "Okay, so she is Bella!" I thought and she seemed to peer hard at me, I was scared she had heard me speak. She furiously typed her article for the day and submitted it. In the mean time, I felt another gentle tug at my heart; I knew it was another user clicking on me. I noticed she was slightly younger than Bella and somewhere in her eyes I saw a glint of unspoken grief dying to pour out of her heart; I thought," this must be Yoebum". As she typed her name I was convinced of my intuition working faster than Chacha Chaudhary's brain. The two nopkin ladies smiled, frowned, laughed and I thoroughly enjoyed the various emotions slipping through their being. It was a treat watching two beautiful ladies at the same time. I then felt a masculine touch, he had a naughty smirk on his face, and I knew that was for the two ladies. He typed, "Dream-dare. " Ah..ha! So he is the man who is a reader but not a writer." He clicked on a big "Hi Bella". Very soon I noticed our nopkin hero, Mr. SRK himself join the trio. After the hero's entry the director followed, I mean Futuredirector followed. I could see the dreams of harvesting real cucumbers instead of pumpkins in his eyes. There was lots of clicking and clacking sound all over me as the members joined one after another. But somewhere in the hearts of these people I knew they were waiting for Ata Nopkin to enter. Then the show stopper himself entered, and the articles submitted with different shades of emotions started appearing one after another. All members made a choice of their respective writer first and started reading. Comments were exchanged. Happy faces sat in front of me.
A tall slender lady in her twenties posed in front of me and from her wise looking eyes, I knew who she was. "Oi hang rang ancha ya?" She must have meant to yell at me while typing this for I heard it loud and clear which woke me from my wonderful dream. Thank you NEWMOON for intruding in my dream world with such a nasty yell.
( I wanted to include other members too in my this article but couldn't owing to the fear of some people getting offended, however if its okay, I wish to continue����.look out!)
No comments:
Post a Comment